can•na•bi•noid \’kanəbə,noid\ n.
Cannabinoids are naturally occurring antioxidants and neuroprotectants found in hemp
What are Neuroprotectants?
neu•ro•pro•tec•tant \n(y)u̇r-ō-prə-ˈtek-tənt\ n. Neuroprotectants promote proper function of the central nervous system (CNS).
Suboptimal blood flow in your brain can decrease cognitive functions.
Neuroprotectants can help maintain healthy blood flow by counteracting factors that can decrease blood flow in the brain
What are Antioxidants?
an•ti•ox•i•dant \an(t)ēˈäksədənt,ˌanˌtīˈäksədənt\ n. Antioxidants can help restore homeostasis, or balance. The body’s ability to maintain homeostasis is impacted by the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink.
Cell oxidation is a natural part of aging caused by environmental stresses. Antioxidants are a natural defense against cell oxidation and thus premature aging.
The human body naturally produces antioxidants, however it is important to introduce additional sources of antioxidants to aid the body’s defense against environmental stresses.
HEMP OIL FACTS
History of Hemp
- 1996 California legalized medicinal cannabis use.
- 2003 the United States government through the national Institute of health acquired a patent on industrial hemp US number 66305074 for treatment of neurologic and inflammatory conditions
- 2013 the Journal of clinical pharmacology in Britain certified hemp as having anticonvulsant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor anticancer and antidepressant properties
- 2014 the farm bill was passed allowing nine states to grow industrial hemp for various products, currently over 29 states are producing industrial hemp
- Most trusted brand, given Charlotte’s & all other lives that depend on us
- Farm to hemp extract
- Many companies import hemp paste from China
- CW manufactured in FDA registered facility in Boulder, CO
- Industry-leading quality systems cGMP
- CW supports the Realm of Caring Foundation – education, advocacy and research
- CW cultivation under control of Company principals;no outsourcing
- 100% USA-grown on family farms
- Whole plant production
- According to a 2013 review published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, studies have found cannabinoids to possess the following medical properties:
- Antiemetic Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant Suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic Combats psychosis disorders
- Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant Combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer Combats tumor and cancer cells
- Antioxidant Combats inflammatory disorders
I feel like I’ve stopped aging since taking CWJake PlummerCharlotte's Web™ User
I am still using my first bottle of Charlotte's Web™, and it has worked better than any pharmaceutical I have tried. I am so thankful to find a product that helps me with no side effects.Rhonda PratherCharlotte's Web User
Before using Charlotte's Web™, I had trouble with simple every day tasks. After using the product for two days, I could walk, bend, and do housework. I immediately ordered more oil after I finished my first bottle.Jeanette EppsCharlotte's Web™ user
I have used for a month now.. I take 1ml 2x per day... I am feeling so much better.. Pain, Anxiety, numbness, sleep... Everything...Andrea MarianiEvery Day User
My son has been taking Charlotte's Web since October and has only had one seizure. Forever gratefulCori Theis
We treat my mom's boxer with CW™ for her Cushings and associated pain, she get 4 drops of the 5000mg 4times daily. She loves it and it helps.Christopher McClain
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.