Ship CW Hemp Oil to Canada
Health Canada has begun granting personal exemptions to qualifying Canadians. If approved, you can import Charlotte’s Web™ to Canada!
Apply for an exemption from Health Canada
Ask your doctor to write a letter to Health Canada acknowledging the intent to use Charlotte’s Web Hemp Oil. The letter must include the following:
- That the physician is aware of the use of Charlotte’s Web (they must refer to Charlotte’s Web by it’s full name, not CBD, CW, etc)
- That the patient will remain under the physicians care
- The name, address, and license number of the physician
- The full name & mailing address of the applicant
- The full name of the patient receiving the oil
Have your doctor fill out this form letter:
I follow PATIENT_NAME of PATIENT_ADDRESS in my clinic. I am aware they are planning on using Charlotte’s Web and I will continue to follow them as they do so.
- Email the signed letter with your request for an exemption for Charlotte’s Web to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your request is approved, upload your document in the form on this page.
Email a copy of your exemption from Health Canada to email@example.com. We will include the exemption with your order to ensure there is no delay in receiving your order at the border.
- Dr. Nevius will review your documents.
- If your documentation is approved, your order will automatically be processed and shipped. If your order is denied due to improper documentation, you will be notified, and your order will be refunded.
Once we have received and reviewed your exemption, we will notify you that you can begin ordering.
Note: Health Canada considers each application on a case by case basis. Not all cases will be approved for an exemption.